Bennett Midland LLC, a public-oriented management consulting firm, seeks an associate. We collaborate with not-for-profits, public agencies, foundations, and other civic-sector organizations to strengthen operations, develop innovative strategies and initiatives, and implement data-driven management practices. We work on a broad range of issues, including criminal justice, government innovation, health and human services, urban planning, and economic development. Our work environment is collegial, hard-driving, and committed to outstanding results and the enjoyment of work.
The associate will play a central role in client engagements. The associate will work directly with clients, analyze business problems, research best practices, and collaborate in the development of solutions. The associate will:
- Research public policy practices in areas of concern to our clients and the firm;
- Conduct detailed business-process analyses of the operations of our clients, including quantitative data analysis;
- Assist with the design and implementation of new initiatives;
- Work in collaborative teams;
- Present results to internal groups and clients;
- Prepare presentations and reports for clients; and
- Assist on other projects as assigned.
We seek energetic, engaged professionals with outstanding writing and interpersonal skills. Candidates with strong quantitative skills are particularly encouraged to apply. Other qualifications include:
- An undergraduate degree;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Experience working in public policy, public administration, management consulting or a related field;
- The capacity to thrive in relationships with clients and leaders in the civic sector;
- A commitment to a collegial workplace;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- A strong understanding of quantitative research methods, and the ability to work with, and understand, complex datasets; and
- Familiarity with statistical software packages (e.g., R, STATA, SPSS) preferred.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our firm values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No telephone calls, please. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.